Food License 


We are accepting food vendors, product vendors, and informational booths for the 2020 festival.  Contracts due April 1st for food vendors and May 1st for other booths.



Extension Cords are the responsibility of the Food Vendor and should be a minimum of 12 gauge/3 wire and 25-foot length for your 120 volt requirements. If 220 Volt is required please indicate if ends are bare wired or provide plug identification by looking at plug face.


For your permits and licensing please go to:
Inspection & Appeals (across the street from the Capital Building)
Lucas State Office Building
3rd Floor
321 E. 12th St.
Des Moines, Iowa
phone. 515-281-6538


On this page we have provided in PDF format the Iowa Division Temporary Food Establishment Rules.

©2019 by Gran Festival North Iowa. Proudly created with